Whatever your cargo needs, Kuehne + Nagel has just the right solution for your -time-defined airfreight products for all incoterms (even door-to-door), to ensure maximum flexibility, regardless of size and weight.
Your shipment will be specially labelled in all our operational systems as well as on the air waybill for easy cargo identification, and actively monitored from end-to-end on the basis of its Cargo 2000 route map. So you get to take advantage of our industry-unique features, including a delivery time promise as well as visibility and tracking of all movements.
With our global network of over 85,000 possible lanes, we get your shipment where it needs to be - when you need it.
Our value-added, specialised solutions are tailored to your freight needs.
High Priority Option
For time-critical cargo requirements
- Fastest transit time with shipment cycles planned and proactively monitored to ensure agreed delivery times - typically within 1 to 3 days (door-to-door)
- Includes carrier's prime express product
Maximum efficiency option
Fast, time-defined delivery with maximum efficiency
- Transit time approximately 3 to 5 days (door-to-door)
- Direct flights used where possible
- Dedicated pick-up and delivery service
Optimum economy option
If you have the time, we have the savings
- Optimised uplift to cater for price-sensitive cargo with longer transit times
- Transit time 6 to 15 days (door-to-door)