KN EnginChain is an innovative end-to-end supply chain solution designed specifically for aircraft engine logistics. It features a global infrastructure with regional dedicated competence centers, comprehensive special training programs and engine logistics processes.
Tokyo office is a KN EngineChain Satellite Station with +25 engines per year.
Osaka and Nagoya offices are KN EngineChain Branches with minimum 12 engines per year.
- Dedicated trained and certified engine logistics staff available 24/7
- Carefully selected and assessed air and road carriers
- Dedicated standard operating procedures (SOPs) for every single shipment
- Proactive management of important operational events enabled by our AEL (AOG and Engine Live) system
- 3 service levels (AOG, Certified and Routine)
- Configurable options
- Value-added services
- Greater control over transport movements
- Reduced risk of damage from the extra care, trained staff and high standards involved when transporting your engines
- Time saved by reducing day-to-day operational issues
- Increased satisfaction from enhanced visibility and traceability
- Total cost of product ownership optimized, including logistics expenditure
- Reduction of in-progress inventory and associated carrying costs
For more information, please visit our dedicated Website.