KN PharmaChain is our dedicated, end-to-end supply chain solution for pharma & healthcare shipments, either temperature or non-temperature controlled; A highly innovative service offering intelligent design and delivery across our substantial global network.
- Dedicated and highly responsive global KN CareTeam working 24/7/365
- All shipments are monitored based on Cargo 2000 milestones
- Active wireless monitoring sensors
- Active packaging monitoring of dry ice, batteries, temperature and charge level
- Our standards of care include a comprehensive GxP policy that addresses requirements and establishes guidelines for all facilities and staff that store, handle and distribute pharmaceuticals.
- Full risk assessments of our carriers, as well as your trade lanes
- All our forwarding specialists worldwide are trained for pharma handling (sea logistics and air logistics)
- Online Pharma SOPs that outline every operational detail
- Extensive GxP compliant facility network on 57 global airports with CoolZones facilities
- Narita and Osaka CFS warehouses are GxP certified
- Reduced regulatory concern due to superior compliance levels
- Greater peace of mind through increased logistics reliability
- Short resolution of day-to-day operational issues
- Avoid product quality losses due to enhanced temperature visibility and shipment traceability
- Total cost of product ownership optimized, including logistics expenditure
- Products arriving at the right time and in the right condition
- Latest industry knowhow, consultancy and coordination service for import licensing in Japan
L1 = Shipment without special temperature & handling requirements
L2 = Temperature range specific passive shipment without temperature controlled handling & transportation
L3 = Temperature range specific passive shipment with temperature controlled handling & transportation
L4 = Temperature controlled shipment using active packaging
For more information, please visit our dedicated website.