Our approach to LCL management provides streamlined efficiency and rapid, reliable movement of customer shipments across the globe. We deliver a proven set of LCL solutions which help you identify and manage the challenges of adapting to new markets as well as maintaining existing markets.
Kuehne + Nagel works with a carefully selected group of strategic partners, chosen for their ability to deliver flexible services and the solutions to meet customer needs.
- Kuehne + Nagel offers gateway services from 8 major global ports, including 3 in Asia Pacific region
- 355+ direct services weekly
- Over 100 gateway services weekly
- KN owned offices with customs brokerage license
- Direct transport and routing to ensure reliable, fast shipments
- Quarterly, CFS warehouse quality inspections to ensure highest standards of cargo management
- Space allocation with each shipping alliance serving the Japanese market
- Inventory management programs to increase efficiency.
- Lower transportation costs
- Contribute to CO2 reduction targets
- Palletised delivery reduces unloading times, reduces damage
Buyer’s / Seller’s Consolidation
This service enables goods from multiple vendors to be merged resulting in full containers and improving overall transportation product flows.
Buyers can place smaller order quantities more frequently and benefit from cost saving and lower storage charges at destination.
With Kuehne + Nagel managing the loading of containers, more efficient utilization is achieved, resulting in lowering overall unit transportation costs. This applies to freight loaded in our container freight stations and for supervised factory loads, where necessary.
During peak seasons, consolidation planning allows space and equipment to be secured in advance¬¬ avoiding delays and bottlenecks in the supply chain.
Automated cargo on-hand reporting can be used to prioritise and optimise container loading based on destination requirements. Container manifests can be transmitted automatically as soon as product is confirmed on board enabling pre-planning of container de-consolidation and receiving.